Monday, October 19, 2015

Black Walnut Festival in Camden, Ohio



I recently brought my family less than a half hour north of Hamilton to the small town of Camden, Ohio, to enjoy their annual Black Walnut Festival.
Nowadays, most small town festivals are rows of politicians and gutter replacement salesmen. Not the Black Walnut Festival!

Camden is a charming town with a nice downtown that is easily walked. The festival has booths of local vendors and artisans. I enjoyed speaking with local beekeepers about local honey, maple syrup farmers about local syrup, and local food vendors!






The Black Walnut Festival also boasts a sizable car show through their main strip.

There was even a local business selling s'more pops (s'more on a stick!), which you see Levi enjoying!


My family and I enjoyed the Black Walnut Festival in Camden, Ohio. We recommend that your family attend next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment